Memebrships are non cancelable until initial commitment terms are met
CANCELLATION POLICY PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- If you decide to reactivate your membership in the future (and we hope you do) membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable as membership rates are subject to change.
- KICK FIT MEMBERSHIPS ARE NON CANCELABLE except for the following reasons under NEW YORK STATE Division of Licensing Services article 624. A) services are not available within 1 year of sign-up date B) purchaser can cancel within 3 days of receipt without penalty. C) If upon a doctor's order purchaser cannot physically receive services for a period in excess of 6 months. D) If you die your estate will be relieved of further obligation. E) If you move 25 miles further away from your current address. f) If the location closes or services cease to be offered.
- If you are physically injured and unable to attend and would like to put your membership on Hold instead of canceling, you can submit a Membership Hold Request HERE. Besides The 1 Month Emergency Hold. Holds are for Medical reasons only.
- If you’re sure you’d like to cancel, just complete and submit the form below. If you have completed your membership agreement and wish to opt out of month to month auto renew, This will serve as your 60-day written cancellation notice as required by your membership agreement. Note that your scheduled renewal payments within this 60-day period, the payment will be processed as scheduled. All payments are non-refundable.
- Kick Fit has Commitments from 1 month up to 1 years. All memberships go on auto renew for up to 3 years. You chose your agreement and signed a legally Binding Contract. Unless you qualify for cancellation as stated above in line 2, You must complete your membership term. Cancellation of membership prior to the expiration of any specified commitment period requires all remaining dues paid in full before your membership can be canceled. PLEASE NOTE: YOUR FINAL PAYMENT WILL BE CHARGED IN FULL WITHIN 72 HOURS OF THIS FORM IS SUBMITTED AND YOUR MEMBERSHIP WILL BE CANCELED . A FAILED PAYMENT WILL KEEP YOUR MEMBERSHIP ACTIVE UNTIL THE FEE IS SATISFIED.
- Cancellation of membership due to moving farther than 25 miles away will a $100.00 termination fee, and you are required to provide proof of residence, Additionally The 60 day written cancellation policy is still in force.
- This Form is a request for cancellation only. IF APPROVED. All cancellations must be completed IN PERSON at the Club. Under no circumstance will cancellations be approved over phone, text, email or social media. Release forms and final payment authorizations must be completed along with a copy of your drivers license and documentation if required to finalize your cancellation.
Please fill out the form below if you're ready to cancel your membership.