WE’RE SORRY TO SEE YOU GO.
- If you decide to reactivate your membership in the future (and we hope you do) membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable as membership rates are subject to change.
- KICK FIT MEMBERSHIPS ARE NON CANCELABLE except for the following reasons under NEW YORK STATE Division of Licensing Services article 624. a) services are not available within 1 year of sign up date b) purchaser can cancel within 3 days of receipt without penalty. c) If upon a doctors order purchaser cannot physically receive services for a period in excess of 6 months. d) If you die your estate will be relieved of further obligation. e) If you move 25 miles further away from your current address. f) If the location closes or services cease to be offered.
- If you are unable to attend and would like to put your membership on Pause or physically injured and like to put your membership on Hold instead of cancelling, you can submit a Membership Pause/Hold Request HERE. Holds are Medical Only. Pause is for special circumstances.
- If you’re sure you’d like to cancel, just complete and submit the form below. If you have completed your initial commitment and are on Auto Renew This will serve as your 30-day written cancellation notice as required by your membership agreement. Note that if you have a scheduled renewal payment within this 30-day period, the payment will be processed as scheduled. All payments are non-refundable.
- To Keep our prices affordable you must complete your initial commitment. Cancellation of membership prior to the expiration of any specified commitment period requires an early termination fee of all remaining dues paid in full before your membership can be canceled
- Cancellation of membership due to moving farther than 25 miles away will n require a $100.00 termination fee, and you are required to provide proof or residence, and 30 day written cancellation policy is still in force.
Please fill out the form to cancel your membership.
By filling out the form you are agreeing to the terms stated above.